When List Builder is used with Dynamic Visibility or Option to "Ignore Blank Values", not all the values are selected by default.
Dashboard Designer 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Dashboard with "Toggle button" and "List Builder" Component.
- Go to the properties of Toggle Button under general Tab, go to Data Insertion.
- Bind Destination to a cell, say A1.
- Within Excel Type 10 Values in cell B1 to B10, Example: Countries 1 to Countries 10.
- Go to the properties of List Builder Component and bind labels from cell B1 to B10.
- On the Behavior Tab on the List Builder Component, under Selected Items, select "Label" as Type and bind all the items and select option "Insert Items at Run-time".
- Under Option "Ignore Blank Cells" Select "In Values".
- Under Dynamic Visibility bind cell A1 for Status and put value 1 for the key
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01618713.
This issue has been addressed in the future release for Fix Pack 5.1
List builder, empty values, only one value selected, not all values selected, dynamic visibility , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed