You want to make one of the following changes to your SAP Information Steward (IS) repository after
- recover/change an IS repository from a backup
- change an existing IS repository
- reset/format the contents of an IS repository
- manually upgrade your repository from a prior version of IS to the current version
- create a new IS repository
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
- All supported database versions
data profile , profiling , insight , IS , repo , db , repository location, new server , KBA , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.