When installing, uninstalling, upgrading or patching, one of the following messages may appear when running the installer:
- Installer has detected that a previous operation did not complete under another user. Program will exit.
- Installer has detected that a previous operation did not complete. Do you want to resume?
- A Fatal error has occurred which has caused the installer to quit. Please gather any %TEMP% and installer logs to present to your support personnel
- Prerequisite check : Summary of any missing critical or optional prerequisites.
BI platform server 4.0 installed Critical Failed
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
patch, install, change, modify, uninstall, previous, operation, complete, InstallManifest.sqlite, SQLlite browser, Bi, 4, 4.0, 4.1, crystal, server, update,installer,updating , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.