- When attempting to view on-demand or refresh a Crystal Report, which is based on a native connection to Oracle, the following error is returned:
- The viewer could not process an event. Error in File <filename>.rpt: Failed to load database information.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
- Scheduled instances of the Crystal Reports fail with a similar error message:
- Failed to load database information. [CRCAF00000020]
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports 2011 / 2013 / 2016
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
- all supported Oracle client versions
bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 rhel redhat red hat el 5 6 7 suse enterprise sles 10 11 sun sparc solaris ibm aix 6.1 7.1 7.2 crs cre cr 2011 2013 2016 cr2011 cr2013 cr2016 report reports rpt rpts .rpt .rpts oracle_home oracle_home32 ld_library_path ld_library_path32 boe_use_32bit_env_for ora 10 10g 11 11g 12 12c tns tns_admin lib32 clients connect connection connectivity net instant driver lib library libraries bin binary binaries config configure configuration 32 64 bit 32bit 64bit fails failing schedule scheduling viewed refreshing open opened opening , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.