The notification Opportunity Stalled is sent to multiple employees.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management
- Go to the Task Distribution view
- Go to the Business Task Management sub-view
You can see that the notification for Stalled Opportunities has been sent to Multiple Persons.
If an opportunity remains too long in a certain phase, then it is said to be stalled. In this case, the system notifies the manager of the sales representative who is responsible for the opportunity. This type of notification has priority high as a default. A notification of this type expires automatically 14 days after it has been created.
Normally, the relevant sales manager receives this notification in his/her Inbox in the Home work center. In case the manager is not maintained for the employee responsible the notification is sent to all business users.
You should maintain the manager for the employee responsible of the affected opportunity.
For your reference, you have the possibility to disable completely this notification in your system.
- Work Center Business Configuration.
- View Implementation Project.
- Select the Active Project.
- Open the Activity List.
- Go to Fine Tune.
- Open all activities.
Click on the activity business task management for new business and uncheck the second option Notification for stalled opportunities. If you cannot see the activity business task management for new business, you will need to add it in the Add optional Activities
Secondly, you could as well define an alternative approver in your system who should receive the notification in the future.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Task Distribution view.
- Go to the Employee Work Distribution sub-view.
- Select Alternate approver for Sales Quote.
KBA , crm_opm_opp_ntf_alert , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To