- You performed a recent BW upgrade to version 730 or higher
- Some roles and analysis authorization objects are missing or are inactive on the upgraded system
- When maintaining authorizations you face a message like: "Authorization <authorization_name> does not exist in version A"
- Object version is missing (OBJVERS = ' ') in one of the following tables RSECBIAU, RSECVAL, RSECHIE
- Another error message: "authorization is invalid and will not be buffered"
SAP BW 7.3
SAP BW 7.4
SAP BW 7.5
RSECADMIN, role, authorization, analysis, missing, deleted, removed, inactive, migration, upgrade, RSECVAL, authorization is invalid and will not be buffered , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-AUT , Authorizations , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.