After an SSM (SAP Strategy Management) system upgrade:
- BICDEFAULT and CBDEFAULT model connections test successfully
- Strategy Management Application Server (PAS) only shows default models
- Model connections for all other models fails with error 'Error occurred trying to connect; database does not exist'
- SAP Strategy Management 7.5
- SAP Strategy Management 10.0
- SAP Strategy Management 10.1
masterdb dbhome , KBA , dbhome , ssm , masterdb , epm , EPM-SM , Strategy Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.