When you create a New Project Invoice Request, system throws below error message at last step:
Invoice request not created
Country code is mandatory
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select Project Invoicing view and select Project view.
- Highlight the Project.
- Select New button and choose New manual project invoice request.
system throws above error message.
The issue is due to a little discrepancy in the process of handling Employee Workplace Address Information:
Apparently, the workplace address of employee XYZ (Internal business partner ID is ABC, who is responsible for the Project) was created at a time when the corresponding organization had no postal address information
The generated Address Snapshot for this Employee Workplace Address is now missing the postal address information, which is complained in the follow-up process when using such an Address Snapshot.
To clean up this situation, you have the to change or re-assign the Address Data to a company, which has maintained postal address information.
As an Employee:
- Go to Home work center.
- Select Self-Services Overview view.
- Select Edit My Contact Data link. Where you can change/re-assign the address.
As a HR administrator:
- Go to Personnel Administration work center.
- Select Regular Tasks view.
- Select link Change Workplace Contact Data, then input the affected employee.
Here you can re-assign the employee Workplace address.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , Product Enhancement