- How to delete the list of previously opened reports?
- How to remove the list of reports under My Recent Reports on the Start Page of Crystal Reports?
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Crystal Reports.
- In the Start Page, there is a list of previously open reports under: "My Recent Reports".
How to reset the list of the most recent reports?
- The 5 most recent reports listed on the "Start Page", under "My Recent Reports" in Crystal Reports, is stored in the MS Windows registry.
WARNING - The following resolution involves editing the Registry. Using the MS Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems. Use the MS Registry Editor at your own risk. It is strongly recommended that you make a backup copy of the registry before editing it. For more information, refer to the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1323322
- To reset the list of the recent reports opened in Crystal Reports:
- Close Crystal Reports.
- Open the Microsoft Registry Editor. (regedit)
- Navigate to the registry path:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports\Recent Files
- Right click on "Recent Files", and select "Delete"
Now, when re-opening Crystal Reports, the list of most recent reports will be reset.
- To add more files change the default value in this key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports\Recent Files\FileCount = 10 for example
My Recent Reports, Delete recent opened reports, Recent Crystal Reports, CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020