- How to create bookmarks.
- When exporting to PDF format from Crystal Reports, how to create bookmarks in the PDF document that reflects the groups on the report?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- To create bookmarks in the exported PDF document, based on the group created in a report, select the PDF export option "Create Bookmarks from Group tree"
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Create a Group on the report.
- Under the menu "File", select "Export - Export report"
- In the "Export" window, select the format "PDF", and click "OK"
- In the "Export options" window, check the option "Create bookmarks from group tree", and click "OK""
The PDF document will now have bookmarks based on the report group tree.
Drill down in PDF, drill down, Crystal Reports, group tree, Bookmarks in PDF in Crystal , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020