- The price displayed in the front end is correct but the value in the table is displayed with decimal places.
- Value entered in price field is multiplied / divided by 10 (100, 1000, etc) when using some currencies.
- Currency defined with no decimal places, like the Yen (Japanese currency JPY), are saved in the database tables with 2 decimal places.
- You can face the error 06202 "Net value in <currency> becomes too large (please check your input)".
- The output/print is displaying wrong decimal values. For example, instead of 10000 <currency> the print output shows 100.00 <currency>.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, EKPO, EKBE, EINE, VBRP, VBRK, CURR, BSEG, REGUP, NETWR, WRBTR, DMBTR, EFFPR, currencies, ME22N, ME52N, ME53N, ME23N, 06 202, HUF, custom, TDW, net value, history , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.