- How to display Description field of Parameter field in Crystal Reports
Crystal Reports Designer 2008 SP5
- Open the report in Crystal Reports Designer 2008 SP5
- Expand the "Parameters" under "Field Explorer" and right click on the required parameter
- Select "Edit" to open "Edit Parameter" dialog box
- Under "Value Options" in Crystal Reports 2008 SP5 you can choose between "Show Value" or "Show Description" in the "Show Value or Description" option.
Note: This Feature was not available on any of the patches before CR 2008 SP5
1537946 - How to display the Parameter’s description on Report Header?
Parameter Description,What's new,Crystal Reports 2008 SP5 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To