- Unable to refresh a Web Intelligence report based on BICS connection concurrently by more than two users
- Refresh is successful for only two users
- Error message: "Could not create query view for <bew query name> (WIS 00000)"
- Error message: "SQL generation failed. See your BusinessObjects administrator. (WIS 00013) (WIS 00000)"
- Error message: "Impossible to generate the query or the report. (WIS 30351)
- Adaptive Processing Server logs show the following errors:
*ABEND BRAIN (635): <Bex Query name> could not be opened
*ERROR MC (601): Object requested is currently locked by user <user name>
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BW 7.x
SQL generation failed , (WIS 00013) , (WIS 00000) , (WIS 30351) , concurrent, refresh, webi, BI4, bics, bex query, simultaneous , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.