- SRM system triggers the Purchase Order creation in ECC backend system via SOA service. The purchase order is created in the ECC successfully (the XML message PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1 is processed successfully), but this information is not updated in the SRM system (outbound confirmation message PurchaseOrderERPConfirmation_Out is not generated).
- ECC PO is missing from tab Related Documents or Tracking.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
EBP, Confirmation, Workflow, "Shopping Cart" SC "Purchase Order" PO "Follow-on Document" Classic I1111 I1112 I1113 "Item in Transfer Process" XML ESOA CL_SE_PUR_PO_WF_OUT CHANGED CREATED WS53800008 PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1 PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1 SWETYPV SWDD ECC SRM, CT_SERVICE_NAME, PUR_SE_PO_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT, SWETYPV , KBA , SRM-EBP-ESA , Enterprise Services , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , MM-PUR-GF-ES , Enterprise Services in Purchasing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.