- Multi-page report when exported to HTML (4.0 / 3.2)
- Export from Crystal Reports Designer contains page footers
- Export from a VS 2010 application using the Crystal Reports or InProc RAS SDK is missing page footers
- Only the last page has the page footer exported
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a multi-page report
- Add a field (Page N of M) to the page footer
- Save the report
- Create a new Visual Studio 2010 application using the following code to export the report:
Public Sub New()
' This call is required by the designer.
' Add any initialization after the InitializeComponent() call.
Dim crReportDocument As New CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument()
The issue has been identified and tracked under ID ADAPT01609183.
The issue has been fixed in Service Pack 3 (SP3)
CR2010 2010 CR4VS2010 CR4VS VS2010 NET2010 Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0 crforvs 13 multi page many HTM , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Bug Filed