You created a new form template for customer invoice with Adobe Lifecycle Designer, the template is created for accounts in XYZ(XYZ represents the preferred language) ,then you uploaded and published the template.
After this,Once you preview the invoice ABC(ABC represents the ID of invoice) which is newly created, you notice the language in invoice is not in XYZ.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Customer Invoicing work center
2. Select the Invoice Documents view
3. Show All Invoice Documents
4. Find invoice ABC (ABC represents the ID of invoice)
5. Select invoice ABC
6. Choose Preview tab
You find the language in invoice ABC is not XYZ
No communication language defined in the Master Data of the Bill-To party in invoice ABC. Therefore, the system uses the logon language of the user to determine the language of the form template.
If the Invoice is not released yet, you can check which Account is used as Language Source and the Language determined when you click on the You Can Also Button and Select the Edit Output Document
In the sub tab Output Details of the new window you can see the Business Partner used as Language Source and the respective Language which is determined.
- Go to the Account Management work center
- Go to the Account view
- Edit Account DEF(DEF represents the account name of invoice ABC)
- Choose View All tab
- Go to the General tab. The language can be maintained in the Main Communication Data.
- Choose Save it
[Enter your See Also here...]
Form Template; Language; Sprache; Kundenrechnung; Bill-To Party; Bill To , KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To