User-entered data is updated incorrectly in the Service Lines and Value Limits of Service Purchase Orders (POs) and Service Entry Sheets (SESs), e.g. the actual value is not as expected / should be based on previous postings when adding new Service Lines.
This can lead to various error messages / common problems:
- You cannot create new Service Lines for the open Service Quantity of a Service PO, as the system does not suggest a quantity when adopting the PO's service line - you get error SE 319, ("Please enter a quantity"), or, if you enter a quantity, error SE 363 ("Quantity entered & exceeds quantity & in purchase order") is issued.
- In case of Limits, you may get error SE 364 ("No overall limit of & for unplanned services exists") for Normal Limit, and SE 365 ("No limit for unplanned services amounting to & exists") or, SE 346 ("Quantity entered $ exceeds target quantity $ in contract") for Contract Limits.
- Actual values based on the PO history (table EKBE) and Actual values in service tables for POs (tables ESLL, ESUH, ESUC) may differ when compared.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
service purchase order, difference, correction report, ACTVALUE, ACT_VALUE, ACT_WERT, ACT_MENGE, statistical update, Statistikfortschreibung, aktueller Wert, Ist-Wert, Korrekturreport in Dienstleistung, Bestellentwicklung, commitment, Obligo, ECC, SE363, SE319, SE346, SE364, SE365, esll-ACT_MENGE, negative, report RMBESTK3, report RBLANKO1, inconsistency, PO history, actual value, ESUH-ACTVALUE, limit, ML81N, ML81, SES , KBA , csg_q , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.