- To note a brands new 4.2 STS KBA 2781286 has been created with the most up to date information. This KBA is still accurate but a lot of the info including videos was captured from 4.1
- If BI is version 4.2 or BI 4.1 Support Package 11 and above, use KBA 2781286
- This article will explain how to configure STS for SAP BI 4.1 prior to Support Package 11
- In the below example the keystore file name is keystore.p12 and the certificate file name is cert.der.
- The keystore file keystore.p12 has to be imported in CMC on SAP Authentication Option tab
- The certificate file cert.der has to be imported in SAP BW with STRUSTSSO2 transaction.
PREREQUISUITES: The following must be completed prior to attempting to set up STS
- SAP BW users are mapped into BI and aliases show up in users and groups
- Connections to BW must test successfully (including opening and refreshing reports with predefined SAP user see KBA 1861652) This same user should be used later to test STS
- When testing SSO the user (if not SAP including AD, LDAP or enterprise) must have a valid SAP alias preferably the one tested above in step 2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.X
- UNIX / LINUX / WINDOWS
zie biauth htkba htkb mkba vkba vkb sts unix linux windows certificate keystore java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:com/rsa/crypto/jcm/ModuleLoader , KBA , biauth , gscnaeast_video , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-SL-DSL , Dimensional SL , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.