- After an upgrade from BPC 7.5 MS SP4 to SP6 Patch 1 and 2, if you build an EVDRE and click Refresh/Expand then you get the generic EVDRE error in every single member.
- ERROR: EVDRE encountered an error retrieving data from the Web Server
- Note: One of the applications has more than 65 000 members and that is also the application that generates the most errors.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 7.X for the Microsoft platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.X for the Microsoft platform
Edvre; error; upgrade; Refresh/Expand; Tab; EVDescription; EPM Add-in; BPC; 10.0; 10.1; 7.5; 7.0; EV; function; , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.