The user has recently closed its previous implementation project and created a new project. He has scoped a particular work center, but he is unable to see the work center in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
To see the scoping
- Go to the Work Center- Business Configuration
- Go to the view-Implementation Projects
- Show All current Projects
- Select the newly created project and click Edit Project Scope
- Go to the 3rd Guided Activity Scoping
- View whether the functionality or Work Center is scoped or not- It would be scoped
Now, find whether the work Center exists in the system or not.
Probably, the New Project status is “In preparation” and the scoping is not complete. Also, the live solution is not affected by the changes until they are merged with the production system. And therefore you are not able to see the changes.
Any scoping decisions you make as part of your change project are initially deployed when you complete the Confirm Milestone: Scoping Completed activity in the Prepare phase of the activity list. After confirming this milestone, if you return to the Edit Change Project guided activity and make any further scoping changes, the changes are deployed only once you click Finish again.
Once , the Confirm Milestone : Scoping Completed activity is completed the changes need to be merged with the production system. Only then will the changes be visible.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To