The column name Days in Phase , which is available in an Opportunity List, is missing when you export data to excel.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Opportunity List view.
- In the Show field from drop-down select All Opportunities and click on the Go button.
- You can see there is column name Days in Phase .
- Now click on button Export - > To Microsoft Excel.
You can see the Microsoft Excel for an Opportunity which opens ,don't have column Days in Phase available .
The column name Days in Phase is a calculated column. Calculated columns in the Opportunity List screen will not be exported to an excel.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To