When Web Dispatcher is being used, some problems happen due to URL request conversions:
- A page with error "service cannot be reached - The termination occurred in system with error code 400 and for the reason Session not found" is returned when pressing 'Export to Spreadsheet' icon to export a result list to Excel spreadsheet file.
- A logon dialog pops up when click 'Interactive Script Editor'.
- Also, you may find the URL in assignment block "attachments" of E-mail overview (View: CRMCMP_EMWB/AttachmentsOV under Email Workbench) cannot be opened with error: The page cannot be displayed.
- When above problems happen, from httpwatch trace, it is seen that, the web dispatcher URL is changed to the application server specific URL.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Call was terminated, Corresponding service is not available, HTTPURLLOC, portal, SSO, export to excel, ITSM and CHARM , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , CRM-IC-SCR , Scripting , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.