You created a new purchase order from scratch and when you select the Add Row button, the system defines the Delivery Date to 7 days lead time by default. You want to change the default delivery date in purchase orders via fine-tuning activity but you cannot find any options to define the Delivery Date.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Common Tasks section view
- Select New Purchase Order link
- Select Add Row button and go to the Delivery Date field under Items
- You can see that system defaults the Delivery Date with 7 days lead time
For Example: You created a Purchase Order on 12.12.2011 and the system determines the Delivery Date as 19.12.2011 by default.
The delivery date with seven days is pre-defined in the ByDesign system and hence cannot be configured anymore in the Business Configuration work center.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Business ByDesign.
1. If you are a partner: you can develop this using SDK or please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder .
2. If you are a customer: if you already have a partner ,ask them to help develop it for you through SDK.
a. Contact your the Account Executive
b. Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
3. An alternative option may be to check the SAP Business ByDesign Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#campaign/886
change delivery date, , KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To