You create a new purchase order and the Bill-To Address is not fetched and the company main address is populated instead. or Bill-To Party field is not having all desired org units or it shows wrong org units.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Click on the relevant purchase order ID
- Go to field Bill to under general tab and click on value help
The bill-to address of the company org unit is not applicable for its underlying org units . Therefore it is not available as bill-to party.
also you have not marked the respective org unit for supplier invoicing.
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Choose the common task Edit Org Structures.
- Select the relevant org unit.
- Go to Functions tab
- Check mark Supplier Invoicing
- Choose Save.
- Choose Activate -> Activate Selected and Dependent Org Units.
Bill to in Purchase order, how to define Bil to, how to set the Bill to , KBA , po , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To