- During a partial retirement of previous year acquisition the error message AA316 - Check amount entered (Amount is too high) - is received.
- During a partial retirement of current year acquisition the error message AA317 - Check amount entered (Amount is too high) - is received.
- In a settlement which involves an asset under construction, the same errors may be triggered.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
AA 316, AA 317, ABUM, ABAO, ABAV, AW01, WBS element, AuC, Asset under Construction, AIBU, KO88, CJ88, settlement, XNEGA, negative values allowed, neg. vals allowed, negative val.allowed, WBS, Order, Project, R/3, ERP, ECC, S4CORE, SAP S/4HANA , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.