You would like to know how to properly move an org. unit from a hierarchy to another or from an org. structure to another org. structure.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
Select Common Task: Edit Org Structures.
- Select the date in the Effective From field from which the change will be active in the system.
- Select the relevant org. Unit that needs to be moved.
- Select the small arrow (bottom-right) of the relevant org. unit to open its menu.
- Click the Edit Org Unit option, then select Cut.
- Highlight the target root org. unit under which this org. unit should to be placed.
- Select the arrow in the target org. unit to open its menu.
- Click the Edit Org Unit option, then select Paste; the previously selected org. unit will be placed beneath this one.
- Use the Check button to validate the org. structure.
- Select Activate to activate the changes.
Move, Org Unit, Org Structure , KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To