You may encounter the below error message when releasing the time recordings for a selected period:
Sufficient quota required for posting on DD.MM.YYYY to account ABC
(DD.MM.YYYY represents the date and ABC represents the account)
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Self-Services Overview view.
- Select the Edit Time Sheet under Time.
- Fill in the time sheet.
- Select the Release button and choose All/Selected Period button.
The Account ABC does have enough quota (days) for deduction, i.e., the current balance available in the account is Zero.
This can be verified using the below steps:
1. Go to the Time Administration work center.
2. Select the Employee view.
3. Select the employee and the Edit button.
4. Go to the Time Account Balances tab.
5. For Time Account ABC, if the balance is Zero, then the deduction posting cannot occur on this Quota account.
If you have not updated the Time Account with any quota (days), then follow the below steps to update:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Open Activity list button.
- Select the Fine Tune chevron.
- Open the Activity Time Accounts - <Country>.
- Select the Maintain Time Account Rules link.
- Highlight the Time Account.
- Go to Accrual Rule tab and update the number of days in Quantity field.
- Select Save and Close button.
If your system is already Live, then you can use the Change Immediately option to update the Time Account.
not possible, unable, not able , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem