- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 DSWSBOBJE Web Services deployed on a machine with multi-NIC cards or behind a reverse proxy.
- Requests to DSWSBOBJE Web Services are sent to an incorrect IP address.
- Error received when trying to publish a block in Web Intelligence and a Web Service: "Unexpected Error: HTTP transport error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection Timed out: connect". A fully qualified domain for the server is used and after 60 seconds spent refreshing, the error is received.
- HTTP 500 Internal Server Error retrieved when navigating to http://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/dswsbobje/services/listServices
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
dswsbobje webservices rhoe wrong nic error Unexpected HTTP transport error java.net.ConnectException connection timed out connect , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.