You, as a personnel administrator, want to hire a service Agent as an employee in Personnel Administration work center. You may find that the service agent is missing in the employee's valuehelp.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center.
- Select the Regular Tasks view.
- Under the Hiring section, select the Hire Service Agent as Employee link.
- Select the valuehelp of the Service Agent field, where the service agent is missing.
If the service agent is already hired as an employee, then you will not be able to find the service agent in the Hire Service Agent as Employee task.
If you are not able to find the corresponding employee in the Employees view either, this may be caused by the following reason:
The service agent might have been assigned as an employee when the system was on Lean HCM scoped, i.e., the service agent was created as an employee in the Business Partner data work center.
At some point in time, the system is scoped with complete HCM module. Hence this employee does not have a valid work agreement. That is the reason why the employee is not visible in the Employees view.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation projects view.
- Select the Open Activity List button after highlighting the project.
- Select the Integrate and Extend chevron.
- Open the Migration of Employee Data - <Country> activity.
- Select the Manually create Personnel File using basic employee data link.
- Select the employee in the Employee ID field.
- Fill the required fields.
- Select the Save and Close button.
Now you should be able to find this employee in the Employees view of the Personnel Administration work center.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Product Enhancement