- A Crystal report (rpt file) cannot be viewed from Infoview or Central Management Console (CMC) or .NET application or Crystal Reports Designer
- An error is showed and is related to:
- Database connections
- Database drivers
- General database problems
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports 201x
- Crystal Reports 2020
2016, 2020 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.