- The printer options under Page Setup is grayed out.
- The "No Printer" option is checked, and cannot be unchecked because it is grayed out.
- How to enable the printer options under Page Setup in Crystal Reports?
- When attempting to change the report printer settings, the option: "No Printer" is grayed out in Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crytsal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report, or open an existing report.
- Under the menu "File", select "Page Setup"
- In the "Page Setup" window, notice the option 'No Printer' is greyed out and you are unable to modify its setting.
- It is not possible to check the option: "No Printer", for any reports in Crystal Reports because:
- No printers have been added to the local computer in MS Windows; or
- MS Windows Print Spooler service is not running. It is in the status: 'Stopped.'
- To be able to check the Page Setup option: "No Printer" in Crystal Reports:
- In MS Windows, add at least one printer to the local computer.
- In MS Windows, ensure the Service "Print Spooler" is running.
CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020