- Error message when trying to login to Business Objects Enterprise from Dashboard
- Issue is specific to Dashboard installed on Citrix Xen App server
Dashboard Design SP02
Reproducing the Issue
1) Install Dashboard on Citrix Xen App server
2) Click on File->Save to Platform
3) Enter SAP Business Objects server name and credentials to login.
4) Error message-“Internal error: An unknown exception has occurred"
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01595009
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in Fix Pack Xcelsius 2008 Sp6. However, this is on a best endeavour basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release. The targeted Fix Pack/Service Pack may change without prior notification.
As a workaround for the issue you can follow the below mentioned steps:-
1)Copy BCM-4-0.dll, Fips.dll, locale_fallback-4-0.dll, ncs.dll from SAP Business Objects Installation Directory\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86
2) Paste the dlls to SAP Business Objects Installation Directory\SAP BusinessObjects\Xcelsius 4.0 on Xen App server
3) Re launch Dashboard
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem