- Failed to schedule a Crystal Reports report based on Excel file(.xls) which is located at a shared folder over the network
- Error: "Error in File ~tmp13286d2aa1b92f0.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters."
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008 V1
- Access/Excel [DAO] connection
- Shared folder over network
xls, mdb, direct connection, domain, account, local user, remote access, UNC, mapping, path, sharing folder , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.