- When opening or calculating a model on a 64-bit machine, the Model folder of this model doesn't contain any *.TMP files.
- Only 3 files exist in the Model folder:
- The model can be opened or calculated successfully without any error raised
- If the same model exported in XML file and imported into another machine 64-bit with less RAM memory, *.TMP files can be seen in the Model folder on this machine
On an 64-bit server with more than 4 Gb of RAM, why are *.TMP files not generated in the Model folder when opening or calculating the model ?
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
AWE memory usage, 64 bit, TMP files, Model AWE option, AWE Not Allowed, virtual memory, Model folder empty, EPM_PID_XXXX.txt, ModelLockFile.txt, ModelRes.EPM , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.