- Using openDocument to view reports on a BusinessObjects Enterprise and Business Intelligence Platform.
- openDocument causes an extra user session to be used on the system when using tokens.
- This results in too many sessions being used.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP3 and later
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
.net net dotnet opendocument opendocument.aspx opendocument.jsp serialized session serial multiple duplicate token opendoc, encode, redirect , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.