- The internal number generated in transaction MM01 or App "Create Material" is not continuous.
- When you create a material master and don't save it, the number is skipped the next time you create a material master.
- A Product that is copied in the App Manage Product Master Data skips numbers from the internal number range
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
EXIT_SAPLMG02_001, BAPI_STDMATERIAL_GETINTNUMBER, BAPI_MATERIAL_GETINTNUMBERRET, NUMBER_GET_NEXT, MGA00002, Gaps, Jumps, SNRO, Main Memory, Buffering, Material Number, Skip, Number Range, Jump , KBA , "manage product master data" , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , BC-SRV-NUM , Number Range Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.