- Physical Inventory (PI) tolerances have been maintained in transaction OMJ2.
- Inventory differences are posted for a PI document in transaction :MI07/MI08/MI09/MI20.
- System raises error: 'M7777 Difference amount is too high' or 'M7779 Difference amount of this item is too high' or 'M7778 Difference Amount of some items is too high'.
- Error 'Difference amount is too high' when posting the difference against a Physical Inventory Document in the App 'Post Inventory Difference' (CLOUD).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, MI01, MI04, MI07, MI08, MI20, TOLERANCE, M7777, M7779, OMJ2, PI, PHYSICAL INVENTORY, MM02, SSCUI, 102005, Manage your Solution, Create Physical Inventory Documents, App, CLOUD, Post Inventory Difference, , KBA , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.