- UNX Universe not listed.
- Unable to create a report on .UNX Universe in Crystal Reports.
- When attempting to create a new report in Crystal Reports, it only list the Universe of of type .UNV, but not the .UNX Universe.
- In what version of Crystal Reports can we connect to .UNX Universe?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
In Crystal Reports, create a new report.
- In the "Database Expert", under "New Connections", expand the Universes connection.
Notice it only list the .UNV Universe, and none of the .UNX Universe.
- Crystal Reports was designed to connect to the semantic layer .UNV Universe, and not .UNX Universe.
- The .UNX Universe is a new semantic layer, which can only be used to report from with Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- To create a report based on a .UNX Universe, use Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- Additional information regarding Crystal Reports for Enterprise:
CR, unx, unv , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020