- Error is issued when posting a goods receipt for a Subcontract Purchase Order (PO) which has a BOM that includes a component which is split valuated in transaction MIGO.
- Error is issued when posting a goods receipt for a Subcontract Purchase Order (PO) which has a BOM that includes a component which is split valuated while using BAPI: BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE .
- Error 'SP006 No stock determination rule for material has been passed on'.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, SP006, SUBCONTRACT, COMPONENT, VALUATION TYPE , BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, SE37, SPLIT VALUATED, PURCHASE ORDER, GOODS RECEIPT, 101, ECC. BWTTY , KBA , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-IM-GF-BAPI , BAPIs for Goods Movements , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.