- Font is different in the PDF document.
- When exporting a report to PDF format from Crystal Report for Eclipse SDK, the font is different in the PDF document, than the font selected on the report.
- Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report in Crystal Report that uses a text\memo field with HTML Text interpretation.
- Export the report to PDF format from using Crystal Reports Runtime (Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.12.212.x) libraries.
- The exported PDF changes font from Arial to ArialBold and loses HTML interpretation.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01578902.
- The issue has been resolved in Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0 with Support Pack 04 and above.
ADAPT01578902, 01578902, 1578902 , KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse 2.0