- Dump SYNTAX_ERROR occurs in program SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW
- It can occur for different includes, data objects, structures and fields such as:
Runtime Errors SYNTAX_ERROR
Program "SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW " in include "LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF02 " in line 1246: "The data object "CS_ACS_I_COM" does not have a component called "BASIC" "_TIER"." In structure CRMT_ACS_I_COM, field BASIC_TIER is missing in productive system.
The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW " in include "LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF22 " in line 46:
"The data object "ES_ACS_I_COM" does not have a component called "QTY_M" "AIN_ITEM"."
"The data object "ES_ACS_I_COM" does not have a component called "ROUND_QTY_SCALE".
- Users are unable to create new transactions or documents due to this dump
- Usually occurs after a system upgrade
- Opening sm_crm in Solution Manager System, you get error SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW . (termination: RABAX_STATE) in the browser.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Solution Manager
SYNTAX_ERROR, RABAX_STATE, SAPLCRM_CONDITION_COM_OW, CRMT_ACS_I_COM, BASIC_TIER, CS_ACS_I_COM, QTY_MAIN_ITEM, ROUND_QTY_SCALE, CRMT_ACS_I_SEL, missing fields, LOY_POINT_TYPE, CRMT_ACS_I_PRE, LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF02, LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF20, CND_MAST 299, /SAPCND/GENERATOR 215, PRODUCT_SRV, QTY_M" "AIN_ITEM, QTY_MAIN_ITEM, BASIC" "_TIER, SM_CRM , KBA , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , CRM-BTX-BF-PR , Pricing Interface , SV-SMG-MAI , Maint. Optimzer replaced by Maintenance Planner -> BC-UPG-MP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.