- When reversing GI, update is terminated due to error ME 803 in function module ME_UPDATE_GOODS_RECEIPT.
- When reversing GI, update is terminated due to error message "System error: quantity not completely distributed".
- Replenishment delivery's GI status remains 'C' after reversing GI in transaction code VL09.
- GI of replenishment delivery cannot be reversed due to update termination.
- GI of replenishment delivery cannot be reversed due to error ME 803.
- Reverse GI in transaction code VL09. After that, delivery can still be selected in transaction VL09.
- Reverse GI in transaction code VL09. System returns "No problems have been logged". After that, there comes a pop-up to inform the update termination.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
ME803, ME_UPDATE_GOODS_RECEIPT, quantity not completely distributed, VL09, update termination, SM13, EKET-WAMNG, EKBE-MENGE, ZKOWAMNG, MESSAGE_TYPE_X, SAPLEINS, LEINUF01, dump , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , LE-SHP-GI , Goods Issue , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.