- Change pointers now written to BDCP2.
- BD22 does not delete change pointers.
- RBDCPCLR does not delete change pointers.
- Records not deleted from BDCP2 using BD22.
- Change pointer tables BDCP, BDCPS and BDCP2.
- Build up of change pointers is slowing down system performance.
Disclaimer: "Images/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP Basis ALE
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
BASIS_ALE, ALE, TBDME, BDCPV, BDCPS, BDCP2, BDCP, RBDCPCLR, RBDMIDOC, BD21, BD22, "old storage", "new storage", RBDCPMIG_ALL_WITHOUT_MIG_FLAG305462 - MOD: Migrating change pointers to table BDCP2 , KBA , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.