Data Range selection is not updated in Dashboard Design when "R1C1 Reference Style" is activated in Microsoft Office Excel.
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Designer.
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboard Design.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Microsoft Office Excel and Make sure that the "R1C1 reference style" option is selected.
- Excel 2010 =>file->options->formules->select "R1C1 reference style"
- Excel 2007 =>click on the icon located on top left ->Excel options ->formulas->select 'R1C1 reference style'
- Open Dashboard Design and Drag and drop any component in canvas (Line Chart for example).
- Insert some data in the current incorporated Excel data sheet.
- In the "Properties" Tab of the component selected before, go to "General" Tab, then "Data" section and select "by range"
- Select the data range cell from the current incorporate Excel sheet.
- Create a new Excel sheet.
- Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 applied on the new Excel sheet.
- Notice that the component data range is not correctly updated.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01586703.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in Xcelsius Designer SP6 and Dashboard Design 4.1. However, this is on a best endeavour basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release. The targeted Fix Pack/Service Pack may change without prior notification.
Move the second Sheet in the first sheet position.
R1C1, Excel, Xcelsius, DD, 2008,updated, select a range. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed