In SAP Strategy Management (SSM), after a migration from a source environment to a target environment, data is missing from the user interface; for example:
- the tabs in the end user interface are not showing;
- some menus in the administrator interface are empty or show undefined contents, however some Administration menus like Set Default, Manage Models and also the "Entry and approval" tab are correctly displayed;
- there might be an error returned in the "Update User Responsibilities" menu: "Message from webpage: User data cannot be read".
- SAP Strategy Management 10.0
- SAP Strategy Management 10.1
tabs pages user interface transport missing , KBA , missing , transport , ssm , tabs , pages , epm , EPM-SM , Strategy Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.