- Shelf Life Expiration Date (SLED) is not being displayed in transaction LX03.
- The SLED value is visible on the quant in the warehouse, but it is not showing when the data is displayed in LX03.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, WAREHOUSE, MM, WM, SLED, MANUFACTURING DATE, SHELF LIFE EXPIRATION DATE, EXPIRY, VFDAT, HSDAT, DIFFERENT, LX02, LS24, LS26, LQUA-VFDAT , KBA , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.