In a master from template, you have maintained the Email Disclaimer. But you find that the the contents you maintained in the Email Disclaimer does displays in the text body of master from template.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Application and User Management
- Go to the view Master Template Maintenance
- Choose Form Master Template in the Show dropdown list
- Select the form master template that you want to maintain and press the button Edit to open it
- In the tab Email Disclaimer, enter text contents you want send to customers
- Press the button Save and Close
Then, re-open the form template, you find that the contents you maintained for Email Disclaimer does not display in the form template text body.
The Email Disclaimer is not added in the text of master from template. It is only added in the body of outgoing email.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To