You, as a payroll administrator, observe that for some employees, a few deductions (illness, overtime) are not visible under Pay Data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payroll Processing work center.
- Select the Payroll Run view.
- Select the Payroll Group.
- Go to the Employee Data tab and select the Pay Data sub tab.
If you have a deduction A which is mapped to Pay Type X, this deduction will only be visible in the Pay Data tab if the Pay Type X is Gross Relevant.
This can be verified as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune chevron.
- Open the Provider Pay Types for Other Providers - <Country> activity.
Here you can find which Pay Type is assigned as Gross Relevant.
The system works as designed.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAY , Payroll Processing , How To