- BDLS errors after system copy
- BDLS requires manual corrections
- Transaction BDLS reports the error "Manual correction required."
- Error "Error in field of table . Manual correction required." when changing the logical system name via transaction BDLS
- "Error in field of table . Manual correction required." when running transaction BDLS
- BDLS fails for some tables with the error "Manual correction required" or "Manual Conversion required"
- Updates of field RCVSYSTEM in table xxxx produce duplicate entries
- Updates of field LOGSYS in table xxxx produce duplicate entries
SAP Basis releases 620 and higher
BDLS error, Identifies Cross-Client Tables. Error in field of table . SLG1, Manual correction required, manual correction, Message No. B1671, TBD05, /BI0/SLOGSYS , KBA , b1671 , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.