- Deleted "Planned Independent Requirements" from a network in CN22/CJ20N appear in the Stock Requirements List (MD04) and can not be deleted in MD62.
- Deleted components still appear in table PBIM.
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Reservation, PIR, "PIR not deleted", ZZDELETE, material , KBA , csg_q , PS-MAT , Material , PS-ST-NET , Network and activities , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.